Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Rodney McKay Fan Club

I have been a fan of Stargate: Atlantis since my husband introduced me to the show during Season 3. And I have always said that this show has great characterization. The banter between characters is awesome. (I know, I'm a writer and I can't be very descriptive today. I have been alone with my two boys for a week. The boys survived. The creative side of my brain didn't.)

Anyway, I know there are people who are not fans of Rodney McKay. For those people, I hope they have taken the chance to watch The Last Man (Last episode of Season 4) and The Shrine (most recent episode of season 5). You will definitely have a different view of Dr. McKay.



Kudos to David Hewlett and the cast of Atlantis for another awesome episode.

I can't believe they aren't renewing Atlantis for a sixth season.

BKB :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment