Monday, November 1, 2010

Win a Spa Package!




I'm busy with NaNoWriMo but I wanted to take a moment and highlight a cool contest and a great book. My local CP Lynne Silver's first book is out and as part of the release she's offering a home spa package to one commenter on her blog.

And here's a little about her book:

Catherine Schilling has done nothing but work since her divorce a year ago. A trip to Rapture Spa seems like the perfect way to begin pampering herself and having some fun. But Catherine soon learns that Rapture isn't like other spas, starting with her irresistibly sexy massage therapist, Hunter. His sensual massage turns too erotic, too forbidden to allow...but Catherine and Hunter's attraction is too strong to deny. And luckily for Catherine, Hunter agrees that one session just isn't enough....

So hope on over to her site or eHarlequin and check it out.

Congrats, Lynne!


Abbi :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Abbi!
    Thanks for the recommend! I haven't read a spice brief in a while. I think I'll take a look. Hope NaNo is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lacey and Wendy,

    Sorry for keeping you in cyber-limbo. Nano is going. . . :-)

    ReplyDelete